What's On - e-Safety training opportunity for parishes in Northumberland
Location: West Hartford Fire Station, Cramlington
By the end of the training delegates will be able to:
- Describe the role of CEOP and its work, including the Report Abuse mechanism
- Recognise the different technologies that young people use, how they use them and the risks posed by this use
- Identify methods of protecting young people when using these technologies
- Identify what Cyber bullying is (including racism, xenophobia and homophobia) and how it can be combated
- Understand the term Child Trafficking and recognise possible indicators
- Understand how to access Thinkuknow resources and use them safely and appropriately with young people
Who Should Attend:
Anyone working with children and young people in Northumberland
To apply for a place on this course please e-mail email@example.com.
This event is free for organisations with a turnover of less than £100,000.
Back to the events list