Horsley: Holy Trinity, NE19 1RU
“Built in the Neo-Norman style by John & Benjamin Green in 1844. The original pine furniture was replaced in 1895 with oak fittings in memory of the original patron, the 2nd Lord Redesdale. The organ gallery was added in 2000 and a fine organ was imported from the redundant Methodist Chapel in Tow Law, Co.Durham, and has been lovingly restored. There is a Roman altar in the porch.”
Parish Communion - see Otterburn - worshipping through Zoom - 11 am every Sunday
Common Worship Holy Communion from Otterburn Vicarage. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to receive an invitation to join worship for those living near or having a connection with Otterburn.