The Evangelism Task Group are ready to come and chat with laity and clergy in your parish about the prospect of planning and running a mission weekend.
Sometimes in the Christian life it is good to have a focused period of mission and outreach.
Planning and running a mission weekend can be a good, non-threatening way of encouraging the church to share the good news of Jesus Christ in your community. Some of the key elements of planning a mission weekends could be...
• Prayer: For insight direction and vision
• Assessing: What God is already doing in your community
• Pondering: On engaging your community with a gospel focus
• Training: Supporting church members in faith sharing and nurture
• Planning: Specific events and programmed activities
• Running: A mission event or events
• Following up: Contacts and interest generated.
The Evangelism Task Group will be happy to journey with you in prayer and planning. We will also act as a practical resource to help run specific events, provide speakers, give advice and follow up.