Easyfundraising is a very simple way of activating generosity within your church and diversifying your income. Nearly 80 churches across our diocese are already using easyfundraising and have taken a share of over £5,000 in donations, which are now being used towards repairs, running costs, mission projects and many more things.
How does easyfundraising work?
It’s simple - when anyone connected to your church uses the easyfundraising website or app to shop online with over 6,000 well-known stores, the retailer they shop with donates to your church.
It’s free to use, and it won’t cost anything extra as the retailer pays the donations, not the shopper. Popular retailers include; Amazon, M&S, Eden, eBay, Argos, John Lewis, Dobies, Waitrose, Wilko, Boots, and many more!
- It’s free and easy to use: There is no cost to your church or the people who shop online.
- Fundraise from everyday habits: Now, more than ever, people are shopping online, and all they need to do to earn your free funding for your church is to go through the easyfundraising website or app before they shop online as usual.
- A continuous stream of income: No matter what is going on with the world, your church can fundraise all through the year with this online fundraiser.
- Compliments existing activities: easyfundraising takes very little management so you can continue your existing fundraising activities, while easyfundraising helps you earn extra money in the background.
- You’re never alone: easyfundraising has lots of resources available to help you get people onboard. You’ll find social media posts, WhatsApp messages, posters, flyers, toolkits, and images are available to access from your account completely free of charge.
Download easyfundraising’s latest guide to New Year fundraising and share with your congregation and supporters to give them an overview of how this fundraiser works.
How to get started
To get started now, simply register your church as a good cause with easyfundraising. It’s free to register and use and only takes a couple of minutes. You can then, book a 15-minute coaching call with the easyfundraising team. The team will give you a demo of the site, answer any questions, and will share advice on how to raise as much as possible, this year.
What other churches think of easyfundraising:
“All Saints Church at Rennington have joined easyfundraising and we have 10 supporters. It’s one of the first fundraising schemes I’ve seen that doesn’t ask for your Charity number and understands our exempt status.” - Paul, Church Warden for All Saints Church, Rennington
“Using easyfundraising as a means of increasing our church’s income is so good because, for once, we’re not asking our congregation to give the church more money.” Lilian, PCC Treasurer for St Paul’s, Whitley Bay